Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wedensday 11.6.2008

[Edited]

棒棒堂簽唱會
日期:6月12日
時間:下午3時
地點:Lunar (#01-03, Clarke Quay)
票價:免費


Yaya Bang Bang Tang come to Singapore they have reach Singapore on 11.6.2008 mean is today la...Hehe...They have even in Singapore if i not wrong u must have ticket than can go in ba on 12.6.2008 at Clarke Quay there. Cannot wait for tml cos they will be in Yes 93.3 around 12.10pm cannot wait to hear their sound..Haha!!

Oya 5566 王仁甫 和 王少伟(前名:王绍伟)also coming to Singapore on 14th to 16th june to be wei wu du zun's judges on the finals!! It on Sunday, channel u at 7.30!! Cannot wait they 2 to come Singapore!! Haha!!
____________________________________________________________________
Wake up at around 12.00pm cos last night I sleep at 2.30pm cos talk on the phone we Yoke Lian and watch video at computer also lah than this morning I still have not wake up my Ahma went into the room ask me to go buy lunch for her than I say later now still early everytime she not so early eat her lunch and I dunno why suddenly she angry than she went to cook herself to eat for lunch. I saw on my computer table have Bao I think is mother buy than cool not nice to eat so talk nicely to Ahma ask her to help me make hot for me she say ask u to buy lunch for her I dun want to buy pls lah I nv say I dun want to help u buy loh idiot...Cry cry cry cry...My mother also any other idiot person she the want have all my father money left over we her and dun want to pay house bill and give me money what type of mother it this. If not I got money I sure buy a house and move out stay be myself I dun want to stay at this house what a unhappy family I have I want want to stay this house man...I want fast find a good work to save money to buy house and go oversea to have a happy day I nv get like ppl have a good family, want what can get what, everyday happy no sad day. Happy for they all everyday wake up sure got ppl love her/him not like me everyday dunno what sia...Haix haix haix!! Sad sad sad!! I want Happy everyday...Ahhhh!!

No comments: