Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday 1.5.2009

Heyhey...
This morning wake up very early...
Meet Aileen go to Hort park...
Take train down to Harbourfront...
Reach there went to buy breakfast and drink...
Hand down to hort park...
First climb up 24 floor stair...
Than walk a long way to reach the park...
The weather is so hot...
Now having Sun burn...
Face and hand sun burn...
Ahhhh...
Very pain sia sun burn...
Finally walk finish the park...
Around 2 something take bus back to Harbourfront...
And take train to central to shopping...
I spend a lot of money today...
And bought a lot of food home...
Hehe...
Finally went to the candy shop le...
I brought to 2 packet of sweet...
Hehe!!
Feel more hours my birthday...
My 20th Birthday...
Everyone wish me Happy Birthday...
Haha!!

PS: Photo will upload next time!!

No comments: