Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 15.5.2009

Ahhhh
2nd day of work
my leg pain like hell
cannot walk anymore everyday after work
Take train home got sit I will sit down
cannot stand anymore
Luck my job only 8 days
If not my leg going to cannot walk anymore
Work there time pass very super slow
Cos very less customer go over Alex Cross to buy shirt
I was super bored over there
Nobody talk too
Cos my Friend all far far away
and timing also not same
I super boring over there
I going to HR tml
ask for changing my timing of work
I dun want to work for full shit
I can die half way true
Hehe
Very angry with one customer
I really dunno where the shirt u want
For what angry on me
I nv ask u to come over here
Is the gal who ask u come over
and is not me ask u come
So if u want to angry
angry with the gal who ask u come over
So what ii u want to complain
I not scare at all
cos I only work there for 8 days
I dun need this job
I wish u went to complain me
So that I dun need to work there anymore
And I can tell ah ma and bro they dun want me
More easy for me to tell they
haha!!

PS: 3 more days to rest!!

No comments: