Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday 18.5.2009

Heyhey
Ytd Work very fun
Not bored at all
Ytd work
Like not go work
Just go there for fun
Ytd at work play for whole afternoon
I not ever want to care the customer want to buy shirt
Whole afternoon playing with promoter
I know one of the a guy promoter
He very funny and lame
Talk a lot of lame with with me
To kill time pass
And time pass super fast ytd
Work not enough ytd
Cos time pass to fast
Play with all the promoter over there
Hehe
Alot of fun ytd in work
Thank u guy
Talk with me to kill time pass fast
I enjoy working in Robinsons
I wish can work there forever with all the promoter
Got want uncle very idea
Many me
laugh and laugh cannot stop
thank to u ah
Haha!!
Today is my off day
Off for 4 day
and start work on friday again
Will be my last 3 days working in Robinsons le
Sian sia
I wish can work there
hehe
Afternoon got one person call me go for interview
So tml will go for interview
I wish will get the job
I like to try out any job now
try out any job on the same time can learn thing too
Hehe
I dunno want to work for F1 or not
Still think of it
Haha!!

No comments: