Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday 17.5.2009

Heyhey
Ytd morning reach city hall to early
So I was walking around the shopping to wait the time reach 10.00am
10.00am went into office to punch cared
Have a short brief
Brief about robinsons sale
But not bad the sale thing
Hehe
Oya
Ytd say boss is coming down to Robinsons
Boss only went over to center point
After that take airplane
So nv come to Raffles city
Make everyone scared
Stupid sia the boss
Hehe
Ytd work fine nothing happen
Enjoy working ytd
And my leg not very pain too
So everything went smooth
Haha
Working in robinsons
So freedom
No one will ask u do thing
I like this job
But I dun like the customer
Costumer suck sia
Haha
Time to sleep
Have work later on at 10.00am
My last day of work this week
Have 4 days rest
than start work again
Sian sia
Ahhhh
:P

No comments: