Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday 26.5.2009

Lollipop 2009 Asia Tour Concert – Promotion Poster
Heyhey
Very long nv update blog
Decided to update something about Lollipop
I crazy over lollipop
Haha
Lollipop going to have Asia concert
1st stop they will be going to Hong Kong
I wish they will come to Singapore have concert too
Lollipop have concert in Hong Kong
I wish can fly over to Hong Kong to watch Lollipop concert
And u know what
Lollipop concert in Singapore dollar not very expansive
But why every time got concert in Singapore will be very expansive sia
No money to go for the concert
Haix
Btw Lollipop 2nd album will be release on June 9
And Choc7 [超克七] album will be release on May 29
I going to buy the both album when is out
Hehe
I got one friend also same as me
Crazy over lollipop
Everyday sure will watch Lollipop show
Haha
Same as me
Got thing to chat with her
And finally found someone who same as me like Lollipop
Haha
I very happy :)



I want this T-shirt. :)


Ytd afternoon went to Limei work place. :)


Tune You Tian!!

No comments: