Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday 29.10.2007

Today morning wake up 10.00am but cannot wake up so I wake up at 11.00am than at 11.30am went to bath finish change into school uniform went out at 12.30pm meet WanFen and LiMei together go school but end up we nv go school couse I dun feel like going to school today very sian loh go Fahitma lesson...I at first I going to Bukit Timah Plaza to find Jennifer couse she work there but end up I go we them to Clarke Quay and Novana for shopping around 4.30pm than went home reach home at 5.15pm...Hehe...Tml will going to school sian le...Hehe...At last sorry to Jennifer I say I will go down to find u but end up I nv go couse when i want to go find u but very later le so nv go find u!! I will update picture when I get for LiMei first!! Hehe!!

Good Night!!

Sayonara!!

No comments: