Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday 2.10.2007

Ytd morning went to cut my hair not nice loh infran the ppl dunno to cut I dun like the boss to help me cute hair than at night went to eat dinner we Yvonne after that walk walk than went home...Hehe...Today stay at home for whole day nothing to do man...Hehe...So fast school going to school open man sian sia...Haha...This holiday all my friend are so busy some work and some have exam very long time nv go out we friend leh maybe Next week I want to ask some friend to go to shopping....Haha!! But still dunno my friend free man next week school going to reopen soon I have to ask some friend to go out before school reopen if not no time to go out anymore we friend u all no why Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday school very late than dismiss so no time to go out loh...Haha!! I want to go cycle also very long time nv go cycle le...Hehe!! Holiday no money take and my money have use finish mean I have no more money left in my waller...Haha!!

No comments: