Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday 18.10.2007

Ytd got test I nv go take I went home couse I have not do finish the sketch so I decide not to take the test and I went home to do my sketch but still have not finish draw dunno what to draw all I draw very ugly loh. Today nv go school couse all my friend nv go school so nv go too...Hehe...Tml also not going to school couse all my friend nv go school again but I suddenly feel like going to school but no one want to go school tml so I also nv go loh...School is more and more bored and sian some time dun feel like going to school but if I nv go school I sure cannot take EOY exam how to pass my exam and fasted left the stupid school ASAP...I think and think should go school and study if nv do finish class work sure own teacher many homework nv do finish will fail for the subject have to pay back 6 month to the subject sian...Just 1 year 2 month we left the school but time pass very slow aiya i dunno what to do now just dun have the mood to study anymore. AAAAHHHHHH!!

No comments: