Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday 16.10.2007

Today dun have school holiday good man dun need to study can stay at home relax...Hehe...But I still have not ready for tml exam I still dunno what to draw die man this time aiya later than think what to draw...Hehe...I dun want to go school very sian and bored loh ytd first day of school have to start doing homework sian loh can dun everytime do homework mah give us to relax mah...Hehe...Very happy ytd my Auntie call me I was in lot1 she told me...

Auntie: I brought u bicycle
Me: Huh?
Auntie: I brought u bicycle and a lock for bicycle
Me: Ok
Auntie: Tml will send to your house in afternoon
Me: Ok, Thank!!!
Auntie:En ok
Me: Byebye
Auntie: Byebye

Today the bicycle come at 2.45pm I cannot wait for the ppl to send my bicycle to my home...Hehe...The bicycle very nice I like it but dunno where to lock the bicycle and dunno where to put my bicycle no place to put for my bicycle aiya sia...At night wait for my bro to come back home ask him where can I put and where to lock it...Hehe...I want to play my bicycle now but outside is raining cannot go out play sia...If tml school come back not tired than I go down and play.


New bicycle just come today!! Hehe!!


My bicycle and the lock for bicycle!! Hehe!!


Bicycle lock!!

No comments: