Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday 25.10.2007

This morning went to school lesson start at 8.30am we reach school at 9.00am super early rite...Hehe...When we reach class room teacher still have not start teach than about 9.30am teacher ask to do logo a first I dun feel like doing but end up do still have not finish doing. I hate 3D & 2D lesson still got many lesson I dun like too like web & print also dun like. I dun like 3D lesson because very ma fan use 3D max to do and 2D also very ma fan use flash to do some time in class teacher teach dun understand and I scared to ask teacher...Hehe...Web & print lesson very bored also and very ma fan teacher nv teach every time ask to do class work use Photoshop I stay at home do homework more good can save my time and transport money. Than charterer design every time draw draw than if teacher dun ass your work u have to redo again and again wast my time man. I only like Ms Jean lesson very fun and very good teacher...Hehe no comments...This week have so many project to do Ms Jean-box, Ms Nat-Drawing-Test -Project, Mr ZO-3D Max so many homework have to do sian man!! This week the first time nv skip lesson follow the timetable time dismiss than went home!!

This few day went out for shopping Sunday went to shopping we Jennifer she went to find job than Monday after school went to bugis Tuesday went for morning lesson than went home Wednesday nv go morning lesson but Ms Nat lesson got go but in the train we say dun want to go school so went to City Hall for shopping Thursday got go school Friday mean tml no school...Hehe!! Went for shopping this few day I have buy so many shirt and now I have no money...Hehe...maybe tml going out we friend or maybe went to find my friend...Anyone have part-time work for Saturday and Sunday only??

No comments: