Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday 27.10.2007

Afternoon Jennifer SMS me ask me to go down to her work place to find her I promiser her to go down find her but today and tml I cannot make it so nv go find her feel we sorry to her promiser her end up nv do it...I promiser her next week she work sure go down find her...Hehe...I see newspaper in the morning than I found a work but dunno good or not leh Monday that ask LiMei help me to see...Hehe...This few week spent to much money buy Shirt and Food now I dun have money need to find work to get money if not I dun have to to spent. I still have not do my homework and project sure cannot hand in on time...diedie...I dun feel like study anymore I want to work to get money and work dun need to be stress can relax study very stress and ma fan teacher every time say this cannot that cannot have to redo and redo sian loh. My bicycle break down cannot play tml the repair man can. I went to buy "Crysta Baby" to play only $1.00...Hehe...Oya still own Yvonne birthday present I need to buy ASAP before meet her out!!

No comments: