Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday 16.11.2007

Morning meet 8.30am at Yew Tee than went to school class start at 9.00am we reach school about 9.30am i think around there lah...Hehe...When to class first to put my thing than when down to canteen to eat but I nv eat couse morning I have eat so not hungry fiish eating when back to class start doing project dead line 30 Nov. Mini project drawing I still have not start dead line this coming wed loh die...Finish doing project can go off leh...Than I and LiMei when to Changi Airport Terminal 3 Open House very big and fun take picture at T3 ticket cost $1.00 self guide tours guide cost $3.00...I want to go one more time when is last day of open house...Hehe...After that finish walk around the T3 when for lunch we both is very hungry loh than took train home!! Update some picture here want to see more picture I took at T3 go to my friendster see more picture there!!


Me At Terminal 3


Me we Terminal 3 map!!





No comments: