Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday 30.11.2007

Today reach school start doing the project have to pass up by 12.00pm today but we cannot finish all the thing we have to add in something but have no time to do it so we just pass up only...Hehe...Finally finish everything like project and homework I can relax now dun need to do any homework or project anymore...Hehe...But I still need to study for my exam for Tue exam. After school went to Yvonne house first wait for Yoke Lian than went back to Regent see band ppl playing suddenly Mr Lim ask

Mr Lim: Yoke Lian How U feel their playing?
Yoke Lain: Okok!!
Mr Lim: Yvonne How U feel?
Yvonne: Okok!!
Mr Lim: Amy How u feel their playing?
Me: Dunno ( Dun feel like say out to hit ppl) (Got reason behind it)

After that went home couse I have to help my bro to take something home for him...lol!! Tml Saturday no school can sleep late late than wake up...Hehe...This few day feel very tired couse have to wake up very early and went to school than will not late for class...I want to go shopping in holiday who want to go out we me together...Hehe...BORED!!

IQ Test Score

No comments: