Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wedensday 7.11.2007

Today went to school when I reach class no ppl come just only 4 ppl in class than slowly more and more ppl come in to class...In class do Kanny work design web site so hard to do cannot catch what teacher teach in class sia than the stupid Kanny teach so fast who can catch go die lah stupid teacher dun feel like attend he lesson loh...After lesson have PE theory than went home...Dun feel like talk to they can some one give me a bit more of attention some time feel like very lonely dunno y...Day by day more and more homework, class work, mini project and test have to do when can I finish all my work and give me more rest and relax time for me...Feel very stress...My debar form still have not setter sian ah...I feel like crying and die everything will over for me!! 27 More Days to my holiday!! Hehe!!

No comments: