Thursday, November 29, 2007

THursday 29.11.2007

Ahhh...I cannot continue to see this happen again but I nothing can do to it...I think i am jealous we it...How?? Help Help!! I dun feel like talk to ppl now and there everything talk to than but no one want to reply me see how sad it is...Hehe...I want someone to attention on me can and care about me how I will feel good or happy mah can...Sad!! Aiya nothing can do to it just continue to see thing happen again and again loh...Ahhh...My half body very pain couse Tuesday went for PE play badminton than pain long time nv go for PE le...Hehe...Yes My drawing mini project have finish tml I will pass up and tml last day of doing 2D mini project and my holiday is coming...Hehe!!

I suddenly miss my father and ah gou couse when I saw ppl we father together I feel very happy family like that...I wish that I father nv die I thin if my father nv die my study sure very good dun need to end up like that and also I want what Father sure will brought for me and my ah gou also very good every time I want money he also were give me too and what I want to buy he will buy for me and where I want to go he will go we me together...Hehe!! I feel like going to find tham I mean I want to go pray tham lah...Haha!! Father and Ah Gou u all is the best to me!! And I tell myself I dun want anyone to ke lian me or what!! I just tried my best to do everything!!

If u hear it pls help me to pass my exam and every thing I do is the best!!

No comments: