Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday 22.11.2007

This morning reach the class start doing the project do for whole day very tired and sian loh but still have do we take turn to do if not 1 ppl do can be crazy loh...Hehe...I nv get the exam paper form today dunno can take exam or not sia but LiMei ask Zo he say the paper dun have our name inside mean we cannot take exam but I feel Zo just only want to scared us only loh I feel lah...Hehe...This few week I attend school everyday is because just want teacher to give me to take exam but I work very hard doing everything ever my classwork or homework but I do my very best still cannot take exam so what I put so many effect doing work and go school still no use than I when back to last time feel like come to school than come dun feel come school than dun come...I still dun understand why I cannot take exam!!

Aiya "Walk One Step See One Step" loh!!

Amy Lim,
Sleep early just dun think to much tml wake up everything will be over nothing cannot be done!!

No comments: