Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wedensday 14.11.2007

Nv go for Ms Nat lesson went to bugis buy art card for the box but I still have not print out the box thing and I have not design the sticker for the box dunno go where to print the sticker man...Finally do finish the practice web site design and I have hand up to teacher but teacher give us one more mini project to do have to pass up next week if I not wrong...Hehe...I cannot find any cartoon to draw for my mini project to am I going to draw and finish all my work on time.

Btw if u dun like how i talk just dun listen loh so what she/he can talk about me just play play why I cannot talk play play back...U say everyone feel I talking to her/him root so is my mouth how I want to talk is not all your business u all dun like dun listen!!

WORLD HAVE CHANGE AND PPL HAVE CHANGE TOO!!Hate to be in this world...

No comments: