Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday 27.11.2007

Today morning cannot wake up on time man luck Wan Fen sms me if not I think I dunno need to go school le...Hehe...When i reach school 9.00 O clock alreadly so start doing class test dunnot how to do man sure fail this time finally class test when for break come to class star doing the work that we own teacher work so sian loh...Hehe...I do finally everything very sian so went to find Ms Jean to chat chat something...Haha!! Fahimah give class test after class test do nothing in class couse I have do finally all her work so can rest for whloe lesson...haha...Later Zo ask me to come say I can take exam I dun believe loh!! Now I should be happy couse can take exam leh!!

Yes, when I 21 Year Old I want to go Taiwan we friend die die must go Taiwan I dun care man...Hehe...Can ask Ms Jean to go too...Hehe...Than Can ask her to bring us to go shopping at Taiwan couse she went before so she will no how to go the place than I think sure will be fun in Taiwan...Hehe!! Taiwan wait for me to come!! Haha!!

No comments: