Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13.2.2009

HeyHey...
Today went to work...
I nearly late for work...
Hehe...
Cos I dun feel like going to work today...
Than about 10.35am went out from house...
Ahhh...
Today work so boring like hell...
Nothing from me to do...
Stand there like a stupid ppl loh...
Ppl ask me how much is this...
I will just reply I dunno, I not sure, I check for u...
Like stupid ppl talking loh...
Ahhh...
Yiwen nv work today...
I have no friend over there...
Over there ppl nv talk much to me...
I so sian and boring like hell sia..
lucky tml she work...
If not dunno how sia me...
Work is fine for me...
But leg pain like hell...
Cannot walk now...
Ahhh...
Pain de feel like cry out loud sia...
I cannot walk anymore...
Dunno how sia...
Cry cry cry!!
I not going to update blog everyday...
Cos I to busy no time to update blog...
Hehe!!

No comments: