Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday 6.2.2009

Hey hey...
Morning wake up late...
To tired sia...
Cannot wake up early...
More I sleep more I tired sia...
Haix...
On computer to watch Lollipop and Hei Girl...
Watch half way...
Went to buy lunch to eat...
Finish eat lunch...
Went to watch finish my video...
Finish watch video I have nothing for me to do le...
So find so more video to to watch it...
Finish watch everything...
Suddenly my Hp ring ring...
Aileen call me...
Say about him...
So er xin loh sia...
Haha...
Finish chat with Aileen...
Went to watch 4.30pm show...
Than update some picture into facebook...
6.15pm went to bath...
Bath finish on Tv to watch news...
Than watch 7.00pm show...
7.00pm show end at 9.00pm today...
After that watch 9.00pm to 10.00pm show...
Than on SCV...
To watch 10.00pm to 11.00pm show...
This all what I do for whole day...
Ahhhh...
So boring day for me sia...
I think need to start to find job...
If not everyday do this all thing will go mad sia...
But now job so hard to find sia...
Dunno go where to find job sia...
Haix...
Forget it...
Slowly slowly find ba...
Haix...
Monday going out with Aileen...
Can dun need to stay at home le...
But I need to find job soon...
Find one day I will go West Mall to ask for job...
I dun want to stay at home man...
Can anyone intro me job...
Hehe!!

No comments: