Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday 26.2.2009

Heyhey...
So long time nv update blog le...
I very lazy and tired to update blog...
And also nothing for me to update...
Hehe...
Dunno what to update now...
Just update about what I feel now ba...
Haha...
This few day I few very lonely and boring...
Nothing for me to do...
Everyday wake up on computer...
Watch video...
Watch Lollipop and Hey girl...
Watch finish the show...
Nothing for me to do le...
I think I have to like more and more independent...
But I cannot be more more independent le...
How than can be more independent...
Haix...
I lonely like hell sia...
find work cannot find...
Dunno what to do le...
I wish end of this month went to take money...
Ask me to stay and work...
More good...
So I dun need to find work le...
But I dun think they will ask this...
Sad...
I wish I got Bf now...
Got Bf good is that he will accompany...
When need him will be your side...
Hehe...
I sometime feel like give out everything...
Dun feel like doing anything...
Just to wait time pass fast...
Hehe...
Nothing for me to say here le...
All I just put in my heart can le...
I dun want to tell anyone about it...
Hehe!!
I feel so sad now...
Sat I maybe going out to Bugis...
Went to see superstar and find Jennifer...
If rain than not going...
Cos I dun like rain day go out...
So ma fan sia...
Hehe!!
I Miss All My Friend!!

No comments: