Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wedensday 18.2.2009

Heyhey...
I work for 6 days...
And quit the job...
Cos I dun like the job...
So decided to quit the job...
And find new job that I like no good...
I know job is hard to find now...
I dun care loh...
I want to find the job that I like more good...
Can work more happy mah...
Hehe...
I want to get my 6 days pay man...
Dunno went can get it sia...
I was think they dun have my no....
How to give me a call went can get the pay le...
lol...
Tml going to west mall to try the job...
I mean interview the job...
I scare cannot find sia...
Have to find it fast...
Hehe...
This few day nv work le...
Stay at home watch video...
And wake up late...
Dun need to go work and wake up early le...
Rest few day than went to find job again ba...
Hehe...
Friday going out with Yvonne...
To find Yoke Lian at her work place...
After that went to shopping watch movie...
Hehe!!

No comments: