Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday 8.2.2009

Hey hey...
Today morning wake up early...
To watch children show at 10am...
Than ah ma boil egg for me to eat...
After that continue to watch my show...
On SCV to watch lollipop show...
Hehe...
Suddenly Jennifer sms me...
Ask me to go out...
So go causeway point to walk walk...
Nothing for me to buy...
Just now went out...
My mind was think of something...
Just to make me very fan loh...
Haix...
Dun feel to think about it...
But cannot sia...
I dunno what I want sia...
How sia...
Haix...
Dinner Uncle buy Crab and Prawn...
For me to eat...
So happy sia...
Eat to full le sia...
Before eat Crab and Prawn Yu Shung first..
Hehe...
Tml going out with aileen to yishan...
After than I want to go find job...
Try to ask near near first...
If dun have than try far far le loh...
Haix!!

No comments: