Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday 5.2.2009


Ytd was my Graduation Ceremony...
So wake up early to get ready everything...
Before Aileen come over to my house help me do my hair...
So change shirt finish...
Aileen come le...
Help me do my hair...
Than I make up...
Around 12.45pm leave house...
Walk to MRt station take train down to Jurong East...
Take bus to Dover ITE...
But the bus wait for super long sia...
So we take taxi to Dover ITE...
Reach school went up to the place...
Where we take our Certificate...
Wait for the Ceremony to start...
Start about 3.20pm...
One by one went up to stage to take a file and take picture...
Everyone take finish...
Went down to the foyer...
To take our Certificate...
And take picture with our Classmate and Teacher...
This is the last day where we can see each other again...
Everyone is separate from here...
Some will study and some will work...
Have no time to meet up like last time anymore...
But stay in contact...
Hehe...
Finish take Picture went to office to ask something...
About my course thing...
Than went to have dinner at Jurong Point...
We eat Pizza Hut...
With Aloy, Zack, Aileen, WanFen, Limei and Me...
Finish eat went to Shop shop...
Around 8.00pm take train home...
Reach home around 8.35pm...
Went to bath...
Watch Tv and Play Computer...
At 12.30am went to sleep...
I very enjoy ytd and have alot of fun!! :)
Hehe!!
Most of the picture is blur!! Sry!!











PS: Still got some photo a Limei camera have to wait she back for Thailand!! :)

No comments: