Saturday, February 21, 2009

Satursday 22.2.2009

Thursday 19.2.2009
Wake up early the morning...
First thing I do is on computer...
Watch video...
Finish watch video...
Went to get really everything...
Meet Aileen at Bukit Batok...
Went to ask job...
Ask le dun feel like doing the job...
Cos I dun like the commis thing...
Hehe...
Than went to eat mcd...
Finish eat lunch...
Went back to West Mall...
To shopping...
Than went to library to borrow book...
Went to Popular to buy thing...
Around 9.00pm reach home...
Aileen come over to my house to do art thing...
Than she about 1.30am than went...
Oya I brought make up from The Face Shop...
I like The Face Shop make up thing sia...
Hehe!!

Friday 21.2.2009
Heyhey...
Wake up late...
Cos I sleep at 2.00am...
Wake up on computer...
To watch video...
Finish watch went to change shirt...
Meet Yvonne and Phylis at Yew Tee...
Went to taka to find Yoke Lian...
Eat lunch with her...
Than Yvonne want to see doctor...
Accompany her to ang mo kia to see...
But suddenly she dun want to see le...
So went to north point to find job...
Cannot find any job...
I dun want to try to find far away job mah...
But to far I dun like sia...
I need money now...
Cannot dun have work...
Haix...
Fast to find job sia...
Around 6.00pm take train home!!
Hehe!!

Today nv do much thing...
Just watch video...
play game and find job...
Haix...
So boring day sia...
Lazy to go out stay at home...
Hehe!!
Nothing for me to write update...
Hehe!!

No comments: