Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday 16.5.2008

Ytd went to Sentosa for our shooting first in morning we went to eat breakfast I eat Yong Tong Fu wait for Wei Lun and Jeremy to come they over slept finally they come went to buy sentosa pass to take the train into sentosa when we reach the Breach and change into retro shirt waiting ready for shoot.The weather is good sun also very big but I get sunburn...AAhhhhh...Finish shooing went home very tired man!! Today morning cannot wake up very tired so nv go school in the afternoon Yoke Lian call say that she want to come over to my house then say ok loh come loh I also very boring at home at list Yoke Lian come to my home not boring and very fun we her dun need to be so stress or think of something very relax we her together today the whole today...Hehe!!

No comments: