Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 22.5.2008

Today morning reach school start we 1st test motion graphic quick ok lah for that test after finish doing the test went for a talk about study so lame want loh the talk...lol...The talk finish went for lunch I cannot eat my mouth so pain cannot eat not I just eat only but finish eat my mouth more pain and very big the pain area lah...Than went back to class start we 2nd test the video test very hard to do dunno how to do just do my best to do all finish it...I just create a new blog http://amyismyname.blogspot.com but my old blog is still got use so dun delete just add in my new blog add into your blog can le...Hehe!! Very tired last night nv sleep cos my mouth pain end up cannot sleep now so tired going to sleep soon tml still got school have to wake up early tml still have to retake the video the stupid zo lah say cannot have to retake that retake loh...GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments: