Friday, May 02, 2008

Thursday 1.5.2008

Today morning sure go to take video for the project but we cancel it cos stll have not plan finish dunno what to take also so we change to next week to take video loh and morning also very tired cannot wake up...Hehe...Than around 3.30pm went out we my brother and her girlfriend to Funan first cos my brother girlfriend go work than me and my brother go to city hall to take picture than walk to raffle city to do something cos my brother want to do something for her girlfriend the ppl say 1hour than come back take so went to carrenfour walk walk around 7.10pm went back to the shop and take the thing than meet my brother girlfriend at city link for dinner at New York Oya I finally eat Waffle Ice Cram very nice to eat yummy finish eat super full sia than take train home. So Happy celebrate my birthday at New York this year...Hehe...Oya I saw Zo and Refda at the train i think that both together loh if not so qian they both in the same train may dun act le lah we all no already...Haha!!

No comments: