Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday 18.5.2008

Today morning wake up very early than watch Tv after that got Malaysia ppl come to my house visa Ah Ma than around 1.30pm went to down stair to buy lunch to eat...Hehe...After that they went home on Tv watch . So boring at home nothing can do just play game we Li Mei just now on MSN so sian sia at home...I want to go out dun want to stay home man so boring and sian...Hehe!! I wise time can turn back to my Primary School time have fun we my classmate and also turn back to Secondary School time when I was in Band too very fun when in this time of day...Fun fun fun!! Now no want can play with cos all of tham are like not an too at all so lazy lazy want not fun at all so boring man. I so playful gal everytime think of play only...Hehe!! Who care I like it!! :P CAN SOMEONE PLAY WE ME I SO BORED MAN!! Hehe!! Next week maybe going to Malaysia...Hehe!! Yes tml no school cos is Vesak day!!

No comments: