Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday 23.5.2008

Today morning wake up at 9.00am get ready to go school...Hehe...Oya dun need to be so early go school cos teacher say own timing so went to school about 10.00am went reach class only got about 6 ppl + 4 of us in lah...lol...I was waiting for the tap to come play a bit of Internet to pass time will wait to come and also play Viwawa...Hehe...After that we went to 7-11 to buy something to eat cos school shop all close today Friday mah school open half day only have to went out to buy and eat...Come back play viwawa again about 3.15pm start reshoot the video again end the shoot at 7.00pm went back to class to recorded into computer so that can edit...Hehe...Oya I so sad dunno how take the video shoot for my project also dunno what I want for the shoot too sian...I not going to do the project anymore I just give out on this project dunno hoe to do teacher also dun say how can I going to do so just give out is a good way not going do for this project again more...9.00pm reach home watch TV than around 11.00pm went to bath and I very angry of something is that my clothes or whatever thing everytime cannot find dunno izzit she eat away or what sia...lol.

I hate this home...I hate my mother...I hate to stay at home...I hate to live in this world...I hate unfair thing...I hate selfish ppl...I hate in this school...I hate to be in this class NOW...I hate everything around me...I hate my life!!

I like my father(Miss Him)...I like my Grandfather(Miss Him)...I like my grandmother...I like my brother...I like some of my friends...I like Primary time...I like Secondary time(In Band)...I like to be in Band...I like to go oversea!!

Can all the thing I hate pls get lost for me I dun want my life to be like that I just want to live Happily, Healthy, Smile Everyday, Friends To Care About Me when I sad, To have Fun everytime!! I want is to be HAPPY everyday...Haha!!

Suddenly I feel Ms Ng is good teacher ite teacher suck man dunno to do is dunno to do no one will help if teacher happy will help u lah...lol!!


This all ppl who come to school today cos we are good student!! Haha!!


Food from 4 of us when we are bored can eat in class!! Haha!!

No comments: