Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday 19.5.2008

Good Morning...Now is 5.45am wake up early the morning to buy breakfast we my brother, Brother Girlfriend and me walk to mac to buy breakfast to eat just eat finish my breakfast so cannot sleep than come here to update blog later that go sleep again...Hehe...1st time wake up up early talk to mac so cool man...Hehe...1st train start at 5.50am so early and noise went train pass by so noise train Shhhhh ppl still sleep so Shhhhhh dun so noise...Haha...I no I crazy ok nvm!! Haha!! No school for today cos is Vesak Day...Hehe!! My Project still have not do finish sia the dead line is near still have not finish have not take video for my project how to do sia than the stupid teacher say easy do very hard le nv teacher how to do how I no how to do sia stupid teacher man. Exam coming I still have not study for it die le this time aiay get use ti it can le everytime fail exam want nv pass before got study like nv study so dun need to study want lah...Hehe...I now listening to music going to sleep at 6.15am later now cannot sleep eat to full later become fat fat gal...Haha!! Now listening to 迷宫 song from 王若琳!! Hehe!! Going to sleep soon byebye update later!!

No comments: