Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday 11.5.2008

Today morning wake up at 12.00pm to tired cos last night sleep at 2.00am cos watch TV the show to nice to watch le...Hehe...Last night raining so big and wind also very big scare me last night sleep half way jump up dunno what happen is rain and wind so close the window than when back to sleep...lol...Morning my mother and ah ma they quarrel again mother call ****** I also angry loh my name inside the ****** so embarrass inside the ****** record aiya forget it...lol...I around 2.45pm when to West Mall we my Bother and Brother girlfriend to eat mos after that went to M1 shop to buy pa pay care after that went home reach home on the TV watch than 6.30pm went to celebration "MOTHER DAY" eat very full sia just now...So sian tml got school have to do project again sian the loh every day do the same thing I want to learn how to take photo nice nice the photo...Hehe...I suddenly feel like next time work as photograph people like very fun taking photo...Hehe...I want to play piano now where can I play piano le...Hehe!!

HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!

No comments: