Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday 31.5.2008

Today whole day was playing computer game, watch TV and watch video nothing much to do at home I still have not study for my exam teacher say my theory must to well if not my mark go down how well my practical do. Monday have to go back to school to get back my class test paper to study for my exam so ma fan the teacher why dun he give us back on friday still need to go back and take on Monday. Oya nowadays house very diam man. Nobody will come asking me quickly go shower. Which means i have my own freedom from hearing somebody nagging behind me. It good to enjoy such moment once awhile in a life time...Hehe...Today Dinner is so cool!! 1 week nv eat home cook food and finally today can eat home cook food...Hehe...Update some picture on the shooting day for our project at Sentosa. The video still have not ready when is ready show u all the video is super funny!!






No comments: