Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday 11.7.2008

[Edited]


I so scared this coming Friday my turn to have portfolio lesson dunno what Zo going to say about me this time. I suddenly feel so scared feel like quit school but just left we 4 month only I cannot take it anymore le dunno why every time very fast give out a thing than I cannot make it. Haix!!

Just now went to IMM Daiso to buy so many thing I bought all total cost $10 just in Daiso after than went to buy Noodle, HotDog, 2 pack dunno call what total cost $8.50 and I buy Ice Creme to eat cost $4.50 than went popluer buy File and Notebook cost $7.20 in one day spent so much money...Haix...I no money le...Sad!!
__________________________________________________________________
Today morning dun need to go school can sleep late late wake up this feel day is like super tired loh. Today dun need to go school cos teacher want reg. no. 20 to 30 ppl to come only he want to teach port folio thing sian loh hear LiMei say have to do so many thing die leh lah next week is my turn reg. no. 1 to 10 ppl to come le...Haix...I still waiting for LiMei and Aileen to dismiss school to go buy notebook and file stupid Zo ask to buy this buy that he think my house open bank or photocopy money want ah I no money still want me to buy so many thing. Buy also no use I not going to take back this course or fine this work wast my money sia for buy so many stuff for this course. Just now LiMei call me say so many thing have to do I so scared. Ahhh Help Me!! Meet LiMei And Aileen 1.00pm at Jurong.

No comments: