Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 18.7.2008

Today morning went to school for the portfolio lesson teacher only want reg. no. 1 to 12 people to come only reach school around 8.50am so teacher start with Wan Fen and ShuWa they finish next Me and WanLun teacher say me shy ask me dun be to shy he say last time I dun dare to see him but now a bit dare to see him le...Haha... Who want to see you sia!!:P Teacher want us to design a logo first so went back to my desk top to do the logo how I think I cannot think out of any idea for my logo so I think I went home than think than do...Haha!! After school went to meet LiMei at lot 1 buy cake for Aileen suddenly she call me ask
Leen:"Where I am?"
Me: Lot1, wait for LiMei to come.
Leen: Nv ask me go loh u all good loh.
Me: Dunno how to ans so I tell her I feel like eat mcd le.
Leen: Last min tell me I dun want to eat. I hate you all.
Leen: Put down the phone
Think: What he fuck lah we want to give u a surprise how can tell u say. ANGRY!!
Leen sms: Now u even go out with Wanfen also dun want to ask her out and also Li Mei meeting us. This is what call friend,he say me ask her make herself free today I bluff de.
Reply sms: lol...Later u will know...
Think: ANGRY loh u cannot wait for surprise ah. what the fuck loh.
We go to her house loh mother treat us eat mcd...Hehe...But now everything over le not angry anymore cos she have say sorry to me just forget it...Hehe!! Should update some picture here now...



No comments: