Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedensday 23.7.2008

Just now I have self-Intorodection persent to whole class I so scared loh the class very the silent and cannot take the paper and see have to rmb what u write for self-Intorodection persent. Ahhh!! Just now the persent I did badly loh speak like bullet loh dun have full stop want...Haha!!
I dun like Interview and Persent to class loh so scared. I have to say this to whole class but end up I cut short this is what I have to say to whole class...

"My name is Amy. I'm currently study at Nitec Digital Medis Design in ITE Ang Mo Kio. I have alway begin interested to design. By taking this course, I learn how to design art work and Videos using Photoshop, After Effect, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Freehand and Flash. I will do my best to do the work given to me. Thank you for your attention."

No comments: