Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday 27.7.2008

Saturday 26.7.2008
Yesterday early the morning went to bugis library for the 8 minute thing so boring all the video is malay and over there so many malay ppl chinese so less only if I know the thing is malay even I will not join loh so sian loh sit that for whole morning and I so hungry like dunno what they still continue to talk no stop and finally the thing end went to mcd to have lunch after finish eat went bugis walk walk I brought a balt and finally I found where have sell so many balloon and I brought a heart sharp balloon!! Hehe!! Around 6.00pm meet Ting Ru at bugis MRT station than went to esplanade still a bit early so we went to esplanade library to chat chat than went to see NDP airplane fly over than went to buy ticket about 7.20pm went into the concert hall to wait the concert to start around 10.00pm Regent band come out they play finish I went home leh...Hehe!! Oya Ting Ru very funny she put the balloon inside a man plastic bag me and Aileen went to hide cos we have balloon at the hand scared the ppl thought we put want...Haha!!


Heart sharp balloon!!


My balloon!!


Cute and Nice balloon!!Hehe!!

Sunday 27.7.2008
Today morning wake up at 9.30am by a call from my uncle find ah ma want so I have to take the phone to give ah ma so wake up eat breakfast around 11.30am uncle come went out to have lunch celebration my ah ma early birthday so went to eat buffet so full loh eat so many sushi still got eat many thing lah...Hehe...Finish eat went home reach home on TV watch half way fall a sleep to tired wake up super early. Wake up on TV watch 7.00pm show. I will update some picture maybe in next post cos i have to get the picture from my brother first!!Hehe!! Oya today is Meng Zhe birthday!! Hehe!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XU MENG ZHE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XU MENG ZHE!!

No comments: