Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedensday 17.7.2008

Morning so tired cannot wake up on time cos last night do research homework finish at around 1.00am than went to sleep. Reach school I do the rose work seen got time than do abit of the work loh sit there I going to fell a sleep man...Hehe...Just now teahcer see my CV he say my GPA to less cannot go Higher Nitec want to go Higher Nitec try to get 2.0 above but now can dun think of going le cos teacher say If can go also cannot get the course I want teacher say hear is so sian for what I still think of going Highter Nitec now...Cannot make it to Highter Nitec so now think of work got money than can go oversea...Haha!! But work I also dunno work as what I now think hard and work hard for my future now. My dream everytime I want sure will not come try want so just forget it walk one step see one step...Haha!!SAd!!


Assignment 1 ROSE!!

No comments: