Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday 14.7.2008

I going to graduate soon just left with 4 month I still dunno what I want after I graduate maybe If I can make it.I should continue to study for my Higher Nitec I will take "Early Childhood Education". If cannot make it I dunno what to do cos I dun want to go work so fast If work I also dunno what to work now work so hard to find too...haix...I wish I can make it for Higher Nitec so I can continue to study so next time can easy to find work!!Hehe!!

Today morning teacher nv teach anything for the first lesson just do our thing loh...1.00pm teacher give us go for lunch finish eat lunch I brought chocolate to eat in class...Hehe...I think about 1.45pm next lesson start teacher give us classwork to do have to find research and ans the qns so sian loh I dunno what teacher talk about use log in to msn ask Ting Ru for help and also chat in msn wilth friend too lah...Hehe!! After school went to lot 1 I want to buy something but the fair finish le nv buy anything so went to eat mcd get the glass after finish eat went home!!


Haha...I got 2 of this cup but is same want!!


Both is my want!!
I want to collect all 5 this cup If I can...Hehe!!:P


Limei, Aileen and Me Ice Cream!!

No comments: