Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday 13.7.2008


Ahhhh...So fast weekend have end I still have not enjoy finish my weekend loh and tml school start again so sian...Friendly speaking from last year I have enter ITE I very scared of school everyday go school in my heart I was think dunno today teacher going give us to do what or what going to say about me...I reach scared to go school from now on sometime I was think to skip school or not feel like going to school. I rmb last year I dun like to attend school everyday was think of skip school will go out we friend when time to go home than go home...Hehe!! For this year I was still think of skip school but cannot cos stupid teacher give us so many homework no time can skip school loh If not i will miss out many thing...Haix...This Friday coming I so scared to go school cos teacher going to say about my portfolio thing sure will get scolded by him and will give me a lot of homework to do for my portfolio this time die like hell no one can help me le...Ahhhhh....Help help help help!!I regret take this course is like no use loh find work also not easy dunno why in the first place chose is course suck man...Can I dun go school I so scared of school!!

No comments: