Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday 15.7.2008

Today afternoon lesson Zo teach new work but he teach to fast I cannot follow up with the step he teach,He like teach himself loh I kick ask Aileen next step do what or next step what to do...lol...He cannot teach slow a bit mah u think I can follow so fast ah crazy teacher I have. I dunno why this term teacher all teach very fast if not speak very fast dunno what to do after teacher say finish so I when to ask my friend what teacher want us to do my friend also dunno what to do...Haha...At 4.00pm went to PE just now run 4 round but half way rain so I just run 2 run...Haha...Than went to hall play badminton with TingRu so fun lont time nv play badminton le...:)...I now doing my homework tml have to pass up dunno what will happen If nv dun finish the homework...Haix...I'm so stress now...Ahhhhh!!

No comments: