Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wedensday 9.7.2008

Monday 7.7.2008
Today is first day of school is ok same thing loh teacher talk talk talk no stop every time repeat the same thing over and over again hear le also going to fall a sleep...Hehe...Lesson start at 10.00am loh around 11.30am went to have lunch after than lesson start 3.00pm went to Subra lesson finish doing he classwork teacher dismiss us so after school went to lot1 walk walk around 6.30pm went home.

My timetable is out so suck went I saw my timetable I wish school start late than late dismiss more good loh...Hehe!!
*Mon -10-6pm
*Tue - 12-6pm
*Wed - 8-12pm
*Thur - 8-3.30pm
*Fri - 8-11.30am

Tuesday 8.7.2008
Same thing over and over again teacher talk talk talk cannot stop I going to fall a sleep loh than about 4.00pm teacher give us change into PE shirt I nv go PE went home cos I not feel well mah so tired cannot take it le like any time will faint...Hehe!!

Wednesday 9.7.2008
Teacher ytd ask to bring port folio than pass up the port folio than listen to teacher talk talk cannot stop again same thing going to fall a sleep...Zzzz...About 1.00pm than dismiss us went to Beach Road cos Wan Fen want to buy bag but nv open so all decided to go Bugis to eat KFC finish eat went to Bugis Street I brought a smile face shirt I finding the shirt for so long time and finish I found it le...Hehe!! I still want to buy shirt but now no money I bankrupt no money le have to save haix!! Friday dun need to go school teacher only want reg. no. 20 to 30 to come school only...Haha!!


LiMei!!


Aileen!!


Me!!


WanFen!!


4 Of Us!!



Thank you Ting Ru brought this back from Korea give to us!!Hehe!! Thank You TINGRU!!

No comments: