Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday 27.3.2009

Haix...
I feel so angry...
Ytd someone tell me that thing...
I hear le...
Feel that person is Li Yong me man...
Everytime ask me to do something...
I will help out...
But some thing I need help...
Most of the time will nv out...
Nvm...
Next time I will just dun care everything...
I feel like so stupid...
Next time stop ask me out with u...
I will nv go out with u anymore...
I dun like to go out with a friend of this...
Just to no how to Li Yong me...
I so angry angry angry angry...
Nvm...
Haix...
Morning wake up...
On computer to watch video...
Lollipop so funny sia...
Hehe...
I wish Lollipop will come to Singapore again...
So long nv see lollipop le...
Hehe...
Sunday Fehlunhei is coming to Singapore...
Can see they all le...
Maybe I going to sign on the CD...
But sure many ppl sia...
I so lazy to queses up...
Hehe!!
This year teacher day feel like going back Keming...
Miss the teacher over there...
4 year nv went back to see Keming teacher...
I miss Form teacher and Chinese teacher...
The rest teacher nv teach anymore le...
So cannot see the rest of teacher...
Haix!!
KEMING PRIEMARY SCHOOL ROCK!!
Hehe!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIN JUN JIE!!

No comments: