Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday 5.3.2009

Heyhey...
This morning wake up quick early...
Eat my breakfast...
Finish eat went to on computer...
Read newspaper...
Tampines 1 look like a new shopping mall...
Have already open le...
Suntec city helping ppl to find...
About 15,000 of job to apply from there...
But I think not for my age ba...
Go just to wast time over there to find job...
Just slowly slowly to find job...
I dun need money now...
So just slowly find that I like want...
Work le more happy...
Before I found any job...
I will like to meet out my friend...
If not I will no time to meet out le...
Hehe...
This few day chat will Limei on msn...
To kill my bored day away...
And LiMei also very bored in the office...
Ask me to chat with her...
Chat a lot of thing with Limei...
Very funny loh...
Chat with Limei on msn...
I tell her that today no 12.30pm and 6pm...
She have to work 24 hr in office...
Haha... :P
Haix...
Later going out...
Abit dun feel like going out...
Go out have to spend money...
No work make me dun feel like spend money...
Cos I scared spend money to much...
I have no money left...
No money dun need to stay in this world...
One thing to stay in the world is need a lot of money...
No money die like hell...
Haix...
I feel like so stupid of me...
Why must I listen to u in the first place...
Make feel so what now...
Dun want to talk so much over here...
:P

PS: Dun look down on me...Ppl also will look down on u!! :P

No comments: