Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tueday 3.3.2009

Heyhey...
Here to update my blog...
But I will just update a short post for today...
Nothing much for me to update actually...
Hehe...
This morning wake up...
On computer to watch video...
As usually morning will watch Lollipop and Hei Girl show...
Lollipop opening change to a look le...
This time lollipop will come to the Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang Show...
Can see they all everyday le...
So happy can see Lollipop...
This time round Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang lll...
Can see 6 Bang, 7 Bang And 3 Jing ppl on Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang Show...
They all so funny in the show...
Must watch the show who like Lollipop...
Hehe...
Finish watch the show...
Nothing for me to do so I play pet society...
Play finish dun feel like play...
Decided to upload video to youtube...
Wola upload video to youtube so slow..
Take so long to upload a video to youtube...

PS: Must Watch Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang show who like Lollipop!! :)

No comments: