Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday 2.3.2009

Haix...
Super angry this morning...
What the Fuck sia...
Everything ask me to do...
Pls lah...
She is your mother le...
U also have to take care too mah...
Why everyone ask me to take her only...
I know she is my grandmother...
But sometime I also will not free mah...
Izzit want me 24/7 to take care of her...
I also have to do my thing rite...
Got 3 son like dun have son...
Everything throw to me...
So what they all nv stay together we her...
Also have to take care together mah...
If want to say who take care the most is me...
Cos everyone will throw to me...
And I nothing to say...
I just do it only...
But now they all...
More and more guo fen loh...
I hate them sia...
Want to play badminton...
Cannot yourself go and book mah...
Evertime ask me to do for u...
I go book for u is because u are my uncle...
Everytime buy thing give me...
So good with me...
Than I anything what u want me to do...
I dun dare to do I also go and do it for u....
Why cannot u ask your children to go book...
I tired of doing thing that ppl ask me to le...
Can u all give me freedom...
Give me do what I want mah...
If can I dun wish to stay in this world...
I want to go to other world that no one know me...
So I can do whatever thing I want...
No one will say me or scared me...

Last time went my grandfather still around...
He so good with me...
I want what he will buy for me...
He no money also will buy give me...
I know he dun like me to be sad...
As other children have it...
He will try to give me everything...
I really miss him so much...
I wish he still can be around...
If someone bully me...
I tell him he will go school scold the person...
Hehe!!
Later going to find job...
But I dun feel like working le...
NO mood to work...
If I got job...
Feel like everyday go to happy...
No need to fan anything...
Morning go out at night come back...
Just to sleep...
Haha,,,
I very sad and angry...
I not belong to this world...
Feel like where I go everyone will look down on me...
Where can I go le...
Haix...
Dun want to thing of anything le...
I wish to be a baby...
Will nv grow up...
And find someone who love me...
Sam as my grandfather...
Haha...
Just now went to see the Graduation Ceremonies photo...
My photo so ugly loh...
The person dunno how to take picture sia...
Not nice want the photo...
Angry sia!!


So ugly sia!!

PS: Can someone make me happy or cheer me up!! :)

No comments: