Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday 19.3.2009

Hey hey...
Today morning wake up...
Eat finish my breakfast...
On computer to play...
But first thing I no computer is to watch video...
Watch Lolipop and Hei Girl show...
Hehe...
Watch finish everything...
Nothing for me to do...
Haix...
So boring at home sia...
But luck got LiMei...
Limei come over to my house...
Have a chat chat with her...
And she also pass me the shirt she brought from Thailand...
The shirt so nice...
I like it so much...
Thank Limei for the shirt...
Hehe...
Around 5 something...
I and Limei feel so hungry...
Went to have a early dinner...
I eat Prawn noodle...
Limei eat fish ball noodle...
Finish eat went back to my house...
Have a chat again...
To long nv see each other...
So many thing to chat...
Hehe!!
Yeah Feilunhai is coming to Singapore...
I going to see they all...
I also going to find ppl to pei me go and see...
Hehe!!

LIMEI THANK FOR THE SHIRT!!

No comments: