Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday 28.3.2009

[Edited]

This letter bro just pass to me so scare cannot get into the course...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not Successful!! Sad
__________________________________________________________________
Yo yo...
This morning wake up...
Do a bit of housework...
Super dirty time to clear up...
So finish my breakfast...
Went to clear up everything...
Finish doing everything...
On computer...
Start to watch Lollipop and Hei Girl show...
Finish watch...
Nothing for me to do...
So play facebook game...
Very tired playing facebook...
Playing facebook more and more bored...
Ahhhh...
Can I have something fun for me to do...
I very bored doing the same thing everyday...
Zzzzz....
I want to have class gathering...
For Primary 6, Secondary 4 and ITE Gathering...
Miss all the ppl...
Long time no see...
I wish to have a Gathering for it...
But I think hard to have it ba...
Nobody plan for it...
Haha!!
But I wish one day have a Gathering for it...
Most I want to have a Gathering is primary 6...
Cos 6 year have not see they all...
Really miss they all...
But I so sad...
If have a Gathering...
Shima cannot join us anymore...
Haix!!
Tml Fehlunhei come to Singapore at IMM...
I going there to see they all...
Hehe...
Sure alot of ppl going tml...
Ahhh!!
I dun like it..
Hehe!!

No comments: