Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday 9.3.2009

Saturday 7.3.2009
Hey hey...
Morning wake up...
On computer to watch video...
Watch Video half way...
Von call me...
Ask me to go out...
I stay at home also boring...
So went out will Von...
Went to City Hall...
But no place to walk...
Walk all the way to Suntec City Carrfour to walk...
And I brought Something...
Pay money finish...
Time to meet Von friend...
At Marina GV there...
Than together walk to see concert...
Watch the concert call Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009...
Von friend still got ticket...
And I feel like going to the concert...
So ask Von to help me ask her friend still have ticket...
She still have so I can go watch concert...
Hehe...
Concert not bad...
I like the preform where 羅志祥 come out to sing and dance..
羅志祥 come out...
Everyone very High sia...
Haha...
Oya I sit behind very good place sia...
Cos all the star have dinner only behind us...
Can see they all very close...
Some more ppl inform run to behind and take pic...
Haha...
I saw Energy, JJ and ect ect...
Hehe!!




PS: Some photo still have not get!!
__________________________________________________
Sunday 8.3.2009
Morning wake up...
On computer to watch video...
Watch the Circus show...
Watch finish video...
Finding some news about star...
After start to vote something...
I vote Lollipop...
Haha...
Lollipop now is in First...
So happy lollipop is first...
Than start to finish some video to watch...
Watch finish...
Nothing for me to do...
Nothing much for me to update...
Hehe!!
Oh ya Suddenly Beauty Laug ppl call me...
Ask me free come down and take...
Hehe!!
________________________________________________
Monday 9.3.2009
Monday blue sia...
So boring man...
Want to go take something...
Raining cannot go take...
Have to stay at home...
Haix...
Later If no rain than I go down and take...
Fast take is good...
But I dun dare to go myself and take sia...
Nvm Just go only...
Haha!!
I will stop here nothing much for me to update now!!

No comments: